Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FiRsT TImE


This is my first time....

I mean first time to bake a cake by myself....

before this my mum always will stay by my side to assist me...

but this time, I make it totally by myself...
(a bit proud of it...haha~~)

maybe u would say that it's kacang la to bake a cake...

but for a first learner like me,it's not so easy lo~~

it needs skills n experience....

So I'm so happy with it coz I hv succeed liao!!!
(*Wink*)




~Butter Cocoa Cake~



Ingredients:

1 Buttercup
5 Eggs
250 g of Sugar
250 g of Flour
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
2 teaspoons of Milo Powder


Procedure:

1) Using speed mixer, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Stir until puffing.
2) Next, add the eggs one by one. Stir until well-mixed.
3) After that, add the flour and baking powder. Stir until well-mixed.
4) Add Milo powder with a little bit of hot water. Then add it into the mixture.
5) Put it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.




Nah..give u a piece of cake~~


hmm...I know my cake is not as tasty as those sold in the cake house...

but, I satisfy with it liao...

coz for me, the taste is good~~

Heeeeeeeeee...............

4 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Waaa sedapnya...
    dahla perut tengah lapar ni
    huhu~~
    MinMin said...
    to Kimi:
    hehe..nak try??next time k...=)
    ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...
    wah min~
    nampak best~

    wo you ler~~

    T___T
    MinMin said...
    to Zara:
    thanks ya...hehe....

    hmm..wo you ler??

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates