Saturday, August 15, 2009





I'm using Maxis Broadband now!!!

Celcom Broadband really let me down

I have no choice, yet have to say "bye celcom...."

for your information, the speed of maxis is very2 fast compared to celcom lo...=)

Maxis, hope you won't let me down ok...hehe....

Oh ya, i have something important that must be mentioned here...

Thanks 凯儒 for bringing me to terminate
celcom broadband
and buy Maxis broadband.....

Sorry for occupying your free time.....

I really appreciate your kindness.....:-)

Thank you very much

谢谢你




2 Comments:

  1. mUTe said...
    most welcome!
    Later ramai yg pakai maxis, U kene tukar digi la. Haha
    MinMin said...
    To mUTe:
    haha...then pls dun help me to promote that i'm using maxis lo...=)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates