Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wanna Be Myself


Life is difficult

We can't make everyone satisfy with us

sometimes we don't even realize that
our words and deeds had made people felt hurt

In fact, we don't have intentional to do so

Sorry to say that we are different channel and
don't have the same topic to chat to

My heart is still feeling uncomfortable now

Am I wrong???

Why got so many things that we have to bother?

I just wanna complete my final year happily and enjoyably

I just wanna be myself

Is that so difficult???


Live and enjoy the moment...hope so


If I had made you hurt before

"I'm So Sorry"
"Minta Maaf"
"对不起"




still finding mood to study bioreactor...arh...>_<







7 Comments:

  1. ~~BEAUTIFUL LIAR~~ said...
    hakhak...post ni utk sape??
    MinMin said...
    ad la..a'aah i blum ceter kat u...nnt i ceter eh...sedih la...>.<
    ~~BEAUTIFUL LIAR~~ said...
    ha cte2~~ =)
    no need to sedey2...
    ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...
    Gomenasai!

    Darling, chill up ya?

    and good luck for the bioreactor!
    MinMin said...
    To mimi:
    dh ceter td, susah kn...>.<


    To Zara:
    tq girl...btw, congrats ya for ur convo....:P
    mUTe said...
    Min, after singapore trip tu ke? pity U. Just ignore them la.. :-)
    MinMin said...
    To mUTe:
    I'm OK la...just afraid that i would indirectly hurt someone..i dun wish to..u understand?..haiz..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates