Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~~I'm Lovin' It~~












I just got back from McD!!! (It is 2.00am in the morning!!)

Believe it, or not

I ate McD twice in a day!!

About 6pm this evening, around 24 of us (final year + 1st Year SKB) went to McD for dinner after the orientation..

It's just a short n brief orientation as some of us got stuff to do at night (like me...hehe)

Too bad we didn't take any photos...huhu

After that, at 8.30pm kerol,abbas,ema, n I went to library,
having so-called discussion there...hehe

Well,we did complete what we are supposed to do OK!!haha...

hmm...around 10.30pm kerol n I wanna continue our discussion (PSM Budgeting + mkn2) at McD...(OMG, McD again!!!)

Abbas didn't want to follow b'coz he hasn't completed his LI REPORT..(abas,due date is this coming Friday tau...faster siapkan...hehe..)

I can't imagine that I could eat McD twice in a day...

As a matter of fact, I love McD soooooo much!!!!

But then, kena scan matric card again la...huhu

hmm..never mind la...

Like what kerol said, final year already must try something that we haven't tried before...

I couldn't agree more!!!!

Live and enjoy the moment...agree??


ok la,wanna sleep already or else can't wake up tomorrow.....

Nite everyone...zzzzZZZ














7 Comments:

  1. mUTe said...
    Bagus2!! Hahaha. Nanti dah pokai kiter makan Maggie ramai2! haha
    Jiwa Berkarat said...
    jgn makan byak2 nanti gemuk!

    min belanja i mcD

    hehehehe
    MinMin said...
    To mUTe:
    ok ok...jom pegi Jusco beli...simpan stok dulu....Haha...


    To Putera Arjuna:
    biar la din...huhu...dh nak pokai la ni...u kn byk duit,belanja la i...haha
    avid said...
    too bad u bukan mpp utm...
    kalo x dah lama utm ada mcd outlet....
    MinMin said...
    To Muzam:
    hehe....u r right!!!
    ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...
    Eceh~

    Keroll, ehem...hahaha~

    Min, I heard a very hot news lor~

    ^_^
    MinMin said...
    To Zara:
    wat's the hot news???tell me le....huhu...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates