Sunday, July 19, 2009

~My Family~


My dad...he is a quiet person...he likes gardening..so my house got many fruit plants n flowers...hehe...



My mummy...she takes care of the whole family...mama had sacrificed a lot for the family...so i promise i'll gv papa n mama a better life in the future....



My brother..(handsome??hehe)..he is currently working in Vietnam...going to visit him on this coming Hari Raya...Yeay!!!



It's me...i'm the youngest in the family...so am i manja???i don't think so...hehe...my family loves me very much...especially my bro,he always take care of this little sister...TQ koko!!!


My Bro's Graduation





I had a long time didn't see papa,mama,n bro liao...I miss them...huhu...

k la,wana go to visit mimi n the gang...tata...^_^

~I Love My Family~

5 Comments:

  1. mUTe said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    mUTe said...
    Sorry.. Silap paste. Hahaha. Must bring me back sumthing from Vietnam. haha
    MinMin said...
    No problem...but u must bring me back souvenir from Jakarta too...whoahaha....
    Jiwa Berkarat said...
    nak jugak souvenir dr vietnam!

    nak jugak

    nak jugak

    nak jugak
    MinMin said...
    okok...i wont forget u la din...^_^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates