Sunday, July 19, 2009

Well, i m not going to describe about my practical training...coz it's really boring,everyday repeat the same routine...boring2...however, i did learn n get precious experience during my LI in Hextar...i got to know many new friends...nice meeting they all...keep in touch ya ^_^


the most frequent activities that i hv done during my st
ay in Klang are watching movie n shopping !!(although 4 times only...haha)...so i m very broke now...huhu...

Most of the time i jz stay at home...doing nothing...sleeping n watching dvd..boring2..i m so envy those ppl who stay in their own home...not like me staying in relative's house...haiz...(bye, i think only u know hw's my feeling..huhu)

BUT, i got happy time too..when i hang out wif MiMi n
hv a stay in her house during weekend...^_^ she is the one who i met often in Klang...oh ya,Wan n Ain also...hehe...



waiting for the bus to komuter station...



introducing my new friend...WAN...:P



shopping at Mid Valley



~mimi's sister n me~



waterfall nearby mimi's house


p/s: mi,thanks for accompanying me during my stay in Klang...TQ very much!!!

4 Comments:

  1. ~~BEAUTIFUL LIAR~~ said...
    min...buruknye gmbai i~
    hakhak...
    wahh glamer la wan kt cni...u kne kasi de bce ni hakhak...
    MinMin said...
    mi,mane ad buruk...u bgtau de la..malu la nak bgtau...hehe...
    Jiwa Berkarat said...
    min..i LI kat kelantan..

    besh jugak la..
    tapi penat kena ulang alik selama 1 hour ke tempat LI
    MinMin said...
    tp u ad abbas..i xde kwn kat situ...huhu...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates