Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~Why Not~





ah ping : ah min, y u always with malay de??

junmin : y?u saw my facebook pic?

ah ping : yup...u dun hv chinese frie
nd meh?

junmin : got la...jz i seldom take photo with them la.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
this is the conversation between one of my kampung friend and I two days ago....

there are two friends of mine asked me the same question this week
(another one is my colleague during LI)


hmm....actually I dunno how to answer them


and I dunno why I can get along well with Malay


but I would say that I really spent a lot of great time with my Malay friends, of course with Chinese friends as well


So, I don't mind people think that I am weird ( coz i always together with Malay)

BECAUSE..... I am happy when we are together.....hehe



Live and E
njoy the Moment!!!


that's all for today....continue reading journal ...huhu....





6 Comments:

  1. ~~BEAUTIFUL LIAR~~ said...
    kte kn masyarakat majmuk....
    heee...
    mcm tajuk essei sbjek etnik plak...
    =p
    bubbye said...
    min!mana u kat gambar atas tu?penat i carik.keh3
    ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...
    aiya~

    no worry dear..i usually been asked the same questions like that before..why always with Chinese and Idians? no more Muslims friends? Malay friends?

    Huh~

    Like I'll care...

    ^_^

    Bother about them, this is what we called as Malaysian!
    MinMin said...
    To Mimi:
    haha..i tgh practice ni...nnt bley la dpt markah tinggi...whoahaha...

    To Bye:
    i ad dlm gambar tu la...cuba tgk betul2...hehe...

    To Zara:
    thanks ya...i dont mind wat ppl would think abt me...bcoz of them,my uni life is so wonderful...
    mUTe said...
    Min, Malam nih bergambar lagi la.. Hahaha
    MinMin said...
    To mUTe:
    tats for sure la...bring ur camera ya...kite kn gila bergambar...hahaha...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates