Thursday, January 21, 2010

Missing You....



What a low-spirited day....


Morning - kena perli by somebody...
(bad mood lo....X_X)


Afternoon - spirit level has increased bcoz
someone was willing to accompany me for lunch....

(I know u were tired n headache at the moment...so thanks a lot)


Evening - I drove alone to meranti dapao Kuey Thiao Tomyam
4 days continuously I had Kuey Thiao Tomyam as my dinner....

huhuhu.....


Now - jz finished my part for Biotech.....
still got many unsettled stuffs...arghh~


I remembered what had been told by one of my girlfriends...
whenever u feel down or in a bad mood...

think of unlucky people who r at somewhere in this world...
we r blissful compared to them...

bcoz we hv fam
ily n friends....
so we must be glad n cherish what we hv...

.
.
.
.


jz now Ain ym kate miss our control group....
me too la....
missing sooooooooo much!!
hehe~~



ok...wanna read novel then go to bed
2moro 9am bio lab...
lab again....arghh~~

.
.
.
.
.
.

~Tata~



8 Comments:

  1. mimi syamimi said...
    =)
    mUTe said...
    Sape perli? hahaha
    MinMin said...
    to mimi:
    senyum balik....=)
    MinMin said...
    ko rse??kn dh ceter...huhuhu....jom bwt control group reunion...hehe
    adriana elisa roslan said...
    jom2.. then aktiviti utama is buat mass balance~ nak? hahaha.. miss u guys a lot~
    MinMin said...
    to ain:
    xnak la bwt mass balance...mkn McD...i nak double prosperity burger...hehe
    Anonymous said...
    I pun nk double jugak. tapi i nk share ngn u minmin, boleh? ehhehehe
    MinMin said...
    to rin:
    bley2...dtg la UTM...x sabar nak jumpe u...hehe

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates