Saturday, January 2, 2010

Perfect Woman





WELCOME 2010!!

In the twinkling of an eye...

we say a good-bye to 2009...

and welcome a brand new year....

I also want to set my goals for this year...
jz like some of my friends did...(Copycat hor??hehe)

well, let me think about it...

what I want to achieve??
what I wish??
what I hope??

hmm.......


1) of course I hope papa, mama, koko
n my other relatives live in the pink of health...


2) I am able to graduate in this coming May....


3) I wanna work and earn lots of money,
so that I can buy new car, new house,
n can give my parents a better life to live in...


4) however, before getting a new car,
I must improve my driving skill 1st...
so CIKGU 凯儒, I count on u le...hehe


5) I hope to improve my communication skills...
coz I am not good in expressing myself...


6) I wish I can find my "Mr. Right" soon...
Can I??Can I?? hehe...

My friend told me that
I must be brave to get my own happiness..
but hor........haiz~~
let the God to decide la....T_T


7) I hope I will always be happy....
and so YOU ARE.....




PEACE......v(",)v









2 Comments:

  1. mimi syamimi said...
    perfect woman???
    u should keluarkan result of ur survey la...
    kn da bnyk tnye org~
    hakhak....
    MinMin said...
    to mimi:
    nnt la...tajuk post ni xde kaitan dgn content de...hahaha...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates