Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~Aku Raye Kat Vietnam~



Hi everyone, long time no see....how r u guys?? hehe...

During Raye break, I went for a 1 week trip to Vietnam....

Purposes??

1) to visit my bro who works there....
2) beraye there ( aku nak raye jugak...hee2...)

Now, let's follow me...i'll tell u my whole trip through pics....


  • Before departing to Vietnam...

I took this boat to Singapore
kerol, this is not sampan OK!! I don't need to berdayung, got engine la...
btw, u r so funny la when u acted berdayung yesterday, especially ur laughings..hahaha


Reached Singapore Changi International Airport (budget terminal)

I'm flying to Vietnam!!! byeeeeeeeeee.....


  • Arriving Vietnam...
Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City


Depart from airport to my bro's apartment...

rest for awhile....

after that, my bro brought us jln2 at Ho Chi Minh town...



this is my dinner on that day...yummy yummy :-D
beef noodles ( in their language called Pho)



City Hall of Ho Chi Minh



  • Ho Chi Minh City 1 day tour.....
@ War Museum






@ Post Office




@ Church






@ Independence Palace



  • Cao Dai Temple + Cu Chi Tunnels 1 day trip


Cao Dai Temple



This is their God--The Eye


During the Prayer


Inside the tunnels...very hot~~~


  • Mekong Delta 1 day trip

Floating Market


My mom n I on the boat



I like this pic...hehe


back to Ho Chi Minh...my bro off work le....
time to eat!!! =)


Eating seafood...thumbs up!!!



Trying the Vietnam Beer--333 Beer :-P


  • Last Day in Vietnam.....

At downstairs of my bro's apartment



My bro kesayangan n I



Our breakfast--Wantan Noodles...
again thumbs up!!! :-D



China Town...shopping



An Dong Plaza



Xiao Jia, bro n I



Go temple BaiBai ( pray)



Try the Vietnam local traditional food



Entrance of the restaurant..its decoration is very nice



Barbecue...kenyang2 =)



On the next day, we set out to Malaysia...

it is a wonderful trip indeed....

because I was very very happy..... :-D

OK, That's it....tata everyone

study Pollution....+_+


p/s: only a few photos uploaded due to short of time n the speed of internet...huhu
feel free to go my facebook to have a look...i got uploaded a lot there...hehe

6 Comments:

  1. mUTe said...
    Muzium.. Muzium... Muzium... ahh, bosannya. Hehehe.
    BTW, knapa U tak dayung atas bot tuh?? hahaha
    MinMin said...
    to mUTe:
    xley meh??suke hati i la...xley dayung..kalo i dayung penumpang lain akn takut gila sbb boat akn laju...i kn kuat...hahaha
    adriana elisa roslan said...
    haha...da name boat.. ade enjin.. napela nk dayung...heeee...
    seronoknye minnnn
    MinMin said...
    to ain:
    betul2 ain...hehe...best2..seronok cuti raye ni...:-D
    avid said...
    looked fun!
    anyway, didnt u just recently switched celcom to mxs broadband?

    still slooowww.....? kah kah....
    MinMin said...
    to muzam:
    yup it was really fun...hmm the internet was slow when i update this post lo...hehe

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates