Sunday, September 13, 2009




This post is specially for those who always think of themselves and like to take advantages from other people...


This is not the first time....

You asked for my help just because you wanna go back home earlier...(tomorrow go back, a bit too early?!!)

Excuse me, this is Raya holidays not Chinese New Year holidays OK!!!

So you think who you are!!!! ( saying silently in my heart....)

I don't meant anything, I just hope that next time at least you put some effort instead of just take it for granted...sorry to say that....

If you all wanna say that I'm petty, I'm ok with it because I really hate it!!

However, still I helped you at last....

Haih, Min you are so useless.....


p/s: happiness level: 0%.....I wanna eat ice cream...anyone can bring me??

4 Comments:

  1. ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...
    Gosh~

    be patience Min dearie~

    hugs~
    avid said...
    poor ju min....
    u know u got these naive, innocent look on your face...
    dont let 'em take advantage over you....be bold n strong...
    MinMin said...
    to Zara:
    yup...tq dear fren...=)

    take care ya fren...
    MinMin said...
    to Muzam:
    sometimes the situation can't let us to choose, yet we hv to do in that way too...haiz~~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates