Friday, May 7, 2010

06.05.2010






It's Hoo Haa day.....Yeay!!

before hoo haa, Kiang Ping n I sent JJW 2904 for service....

luckily sent for service, or else I dunno one of the tyre almost "exploded"...Lucky me~~

Go JB just for service car...sounds boring rite....

So, our next mission is ---- fetch Kiang Ping's GF at larkin.....

What's next???

Our destination --- Jusco Tebrau makan2, jalan2 n watching movie.....

actually I plan of watching Ice Kacang Puppy Love alone, but seat full...Sad~~

So Iron Man 2 --- our final choice....
(OS: sitting besides a pair of sweet couple is jz like watching movie alone....so no difference!!haha~~)


It's not the end of the story.....

after watching movie, we met Law Lee at jusco...she was jz off from work....

after that, she brought us for dinner......she suggested Steamboat!!

It is in front of Carrefour, next to The Store....somewhere near Jusco....

Can go for a try...it is a nice place for friends gathering...bcoz we can talk n laugh loudly...no one would kacau you....hahaha


The Touching Moment~~

Thanks to Kiang Ping n his GF Apple, Law Lee n her two colleagues for celebrating my birthday in advance.....Thank you very much...I really appreciate it....




My birthday cake....(",)



Law Lee n Kiang Ping -- they are my old schoolmates + kampung friends + best friends forever



My first time to show my middle fingers...they force me ok...hehe



In the middle of the pic is Kiang Ping's GF...pretty rite....



What's so funny??only we know....haha




suddenly feel like eating Ice Kacang....huhu



~full stop~

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Bestnya jumpa kawan2 lama...=)
    MinMin said...
    kimi:
    yup mmg best...walaopon x slalu jump..tp tetap rapat macam dulu...huhu

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates