Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Life with Gloves~~~





I have successfully reached company hostel by myself this afternoon.....AWESOME!!haha...

well, this is a single storey house n I have 5 housemates..

I stay single room for the time being.....next week there will got 1 newcomer share with me....wonder who's my roomate then??

the room is damn hot....sweat2......mayb tonite need 2 sleep naked lo...hahaha

my housemates brought me for dinner n get familiar with the place jz now....thanks a lot!!

tomorrow is my 1st day working....anxious.....huhu

wish me luck~~



New Life

New Beginnings

New Hopes




~full stop~



6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Wish u all the best!
    xstay ngn ema ke?
    MinMin said...
    kimi: thanks ya... :-) xstay same...hostel i semua chinese....
    Hasrol Nizam said...
    Dah nak start kerja ke? all the best for u gak min..
    MinMin said...
    hasrol:
    yup start besok...cuak la....thanks ya....:-)
    Anonymous said...
    gut luck minmin..

    blanja i nnt k.. =]
    MinMin said...
    toha:
    thanks toha...ok akn belanje u jgn risau...haha

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates