Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me~~




what would u guys think of this date 12th MAY???

International Nurses Day falls on 12 May every year.....

On the afternoon of 12 May 2008, a 7.9-magnitude earthquake hit Sichuan Province, a mountainous region in Western China...

these are 2 events I could think of....

No No No...one more....

A girl named SIM JUN MIN was born on 12 May too......hahaha




My birthday breakfast : Mee Sua n Red Eggs




Got celebration for my birthday???

Nope coz last week My friends oredy celebrated for me...hee~~

So I jz killing my time at home On9 n watching Thomas & Uber Cup....
(Malaysia won 3-2 over Denmark....Congrats!! Wishing Malaysia Team win over China 2moro...Malaysia Boleh!!!)

At night, my mom gave me a treat at restaurant....
(coz she won lottery lo...hahaha)

So this is the end of my birthday~~~~~~~ today oredy 13 May lo......hee~~

I wanna thank to all my friends who wished me yesterday...thanks a lot ya~~

Thanks to Toha nyanyi "Selamat Hari Jadi" for me...walaupun 1 ayat jer...hehe

Thanks to Lia comel borak2 n nyanyi birthday song for me...she said my BM dh jadi pelik...
Adoii br 1 bulan x speak malay dh jadi mcm ni....hailaaaa~~~

Thanks to mimi wish byk2 kali kat FB.....Mi TQ for tadi k...jumpe nnt kat Klang k...hee~~

Thanks to Syawa call wish me...rindu la suara u...huhu~~

Thanks my perempuan2 hadiahkn Baju Kurung....skrg gantung dgn eloknye dlm almari ak...jgn risau...xtau bile la bley pkai lg...mayb mase korg kahwin nnt kot...hahaha~~~


Well, now wanna list out my birthday wishes for this year.... :-)

1)My parents n family n relatives all are in the pink of health...
2)My bro wanna get married next year...so wish him n my future sister-in-law happiness...faster get a baby for me to play play...haha~~
3)Happy working for myself...hope success in my career...
4)Of coz faster get a Boyfriend lo...hee~~where's my Mr.Right??I wanna get married at the age of 28 lo hopefully la...haha~~
5)Plan to go Korea next year...so must start saving now...I can I can....haha~~
6)Wish the people around me happy always...
7)Live the life to the fullest....I want happy...hee~~
8)World peace....

too many??ok la....hoping all my wishes will come true especially the No.4.........hahahaha~~



~full stop~





2 Comments:

  1. Hasrol Nizam said...
    hope ur wish come true gak.. :D
    MinMin said...
    hasrol:
    terima kasih....=)

    mlm ni tgk Malaysia vs China..hee~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates