Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's Lepak Time



1000: wake up and washing clothes

1100-1200: Jou called me for direction to my hostel...wondering whether they could find the place or not...bcoz I also not really know the direction...huhu

1300: finally they reached my hostel...good job Jou and Kang Jie!! :-)

1400: reached JJ Bukit Tinggi....we were starving like hell...but we headed to cinema 1st to buy tickets...A Nightmare On Elm Street our choice....

1430: faster find a place to have our lunch...1st time eat Sakae Sushi..Yummy2~~

1530: jln2 in Jusco while waiting Kiang Ping to come.....

1700-1845: watching movie...dunno what to say about this movie...u guys go n watch then u will know what I meant....huhu....Mimi kesayangan aku msg...she was in JJ also...yeay can meet her after 1 month didnt see her....hee~~

1900: met Mimi n her family at Arena...chit-chatting for a while...then say goodbye to them bcoz my frineds were waiting for me....


Going back hostel.....End of story~~



p/s: I was happy today..thanks Jou, Kang Jie and Kiang Ping....suke dpt jumpe Mimi jgk...hee~~



6 Comments:

  1. mimi syamimi said...
    mimi tu spe??
    miss yiyien said...
    mimi sharlinie la... mau tanya lagi!
    min: andrew sapa!hahaha
    MinMin said...
    Mimi: mimi tu perempuan ak...cantik siot de....hahaha
    MinMin said...
    ain:
    andrew tu colleague i la...adoi
    mimi syamimi said...
    hoi2....siot tu ap???
    MinMin said...
    mimi:
    ko ni byk tanye soklan eh...siot siot la...xtau ker..hahaha

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates