Sunday, May 9, 2010




~Happy Mother's Day~


This year, I didn't buy anything for my Mom....

BUT I made something special for her.....

I baked a Pandan Cake for her....

it's very meaningful.....

because this is the 1st cake she taught me....and now I ma
ke by myself.....huhu

fortunately, the taste is just nice!! hehe.....

Mummy, hope you like it lo... :-)




Ni request Yuyun soh post.
"fizikal" de xder la cantik sgt,tp "mental" de nice lo...huhu



Dad n Mom


Happy Father's Day to my dad also.....

Thank you dad n mom for loving n caring me...


wish all the daddys n mummys are good in health.......

(",)



~full stop~

6 Comments:

  1. YuYuN said...
    min..pic cake xde ke? hee
    MinMin said...
    ader...nak post jgk ker??tp x berape cantik lo...huhu
    YuYuN said...
    ni kira kek span ke min?
    ajar lorh..nk try wat gak *_^
    MinMin said...
    ha'a...nak bwt utk de ker??hee..ok nnt i kasi recipe...huhu
    Cik Akma said...
    wahh nampak sedapppp. pandai buat cake eh? ;)
    MinMin said...
    cik akma:
    x pandai la...cube2 jer..hehe...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates